Golf Instruction in San Diego – Adult & Junior Golf Lessons
I utilize state of the art video technology (JC Video Motion Analysis and/or Hudl Technique Phone App) to analyze your golf swing. With this technology, I am able to break your swing down frame by frame to make the necessary changes to improve your golf swing. A private lesson is the fastest way to improve your golf swing. Include an on-course 9 hole playing lesson and you will learn how to shave strokes off your score.
Group classes are the best way to learn the game of golf in a no pressure, relaxed, fun environment. I cater to each individual’s needs but in a group setting. I teach the rules, etiquette, short game, full swing, and putting.
*All lesson rates do not include range ball usage. Student must purchase range balls from golf shop.
Adult & Juniors (17 & under) private lesson options:
• 30 minute private lesson – Adult $55/Juniors $45
• 60 minute private lesson – Adults $100/Juniors $90
• Package of (6) 30 minute private lessons – Adults $295/Juniors $240
• Package of (12) 30 minute private lessons – Adults $570/Juniors $450
Includes a COMPLIMENTARY 9 hole playing lesson
($200/$180 savings per lesson, also the best package for complete golf game improvement)
• Semi-private Fundamentals Package for beginners – $300
(3) one hour sessions for 2-4 people. Learn the fundamentals of putting, short game, and the long game.
All the hard work on the driving range and the lessons must be put to the test. I will assess all aspects of your golf game…club selection, course management, mental thoughts, etc. I will fine tune the way you play and think through a round of golf and help you lower your scores. Ultimately, the goal is to shoot lower scores. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to shave strokes of your score. You can do it as a single or up to a foursome. Playing lessons are typically conducted at Welk Resort Golf Course or Woods Valley Golf Club but can be conducted at any course you prefer.